Adam Ribock’s practice focuses on litigation including personal injury defense, premises liability and construction defect claims. Adam previously worked with MGC’s Real Estate Law Group, conducting residential and commercial closings. Prior to joining MGC, Adam served as a law clerk for Judge Michael P. Mills in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi. Adam also served as a law clerk for Judge L. Casey Manning, Circuit Court Judge for the 5th Judicial Circuit of South Carolina.
Outside of MGC, Adam spends his time with his wife, Amy, their son, John, and their golden retriever. He is a volunteer mentor with Epworth Children’s Home and also enjoys coaching, watching and playing sports.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Tonya Deisn-Smith (Paralegal) 803.227.2322
- University of Mississippi School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of South Carolina (BS, magna cum laude)
- 2012 South Carolina
- 2016 Georgia
- Epworth Children's Home (Volunteer Mentor)